Here at the Mammoth Retail Group, we are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our activities across the company. To do this, we have laid out a new strategy to tackle this tough issue, and the key points of which are:
• Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
• Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its vehicles and
the source of its power requirement.
• Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and
• Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
• Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the
• Ongoing technology upgrades throughout the company. This includes a
recent upgrade to LED lighting in our offices and showroom, a switchover
from gas to a VRF heating and cooling system and a carbon reduction
program to introduce electric vehicles to our fleet which recently saw our
directors switching to electric vehicles.
So far since this new policy has been put in place, we have succeeded in upgrading the lighting throughout the building, swapping out the old lighting system for a new LED system, drastically lowering our energy consumption.
Our commitment to recycling continues in ernest too, with all of us pitching in to lessen waste internally, as well as how much we produce when sending out to you, our customers. In addition to this, we’ve colluded with our suppliers to ensure they’re using sustainable, recyclable and eco friendly packing solutions.
Our internal management systems are constantly being updated to improve efficiencies and also to reduce our use of paper and printing. Where possible, we will use recycled materials in the day to day operation of our business.
We also intend on introducing a training program internally, to help raise awareness of environmental issues, and enlist the staffs support in the improvement of the companies performance. As we take strides in going forward as a company and doing our part, we hope you all will to.
Our eco friendly efforts are not only for ourselves, they’re for you too – which is why we’ve began adding recycled, eco-friendly ranges from manufacturers such as Fristads, who have developed the worlds very first environmentally declared workwear collection.